Applying for AfN Course Certification
Please ensure you have read the Standards and Procedures for AfN Course Certification before completing the following form. If you would like advice on making your application, please email email@example.com
Before submitting your application please consider the following information in respect to the development of your course and preparation of your application.
- The training provider must have in place efficient and transparent administrative processes: organiser’s address, invoicing address, course title, course contents, ANutr/RNutr involvement, fees (if any), attendance details.
- AfN Course Certification recognises training which upholds the values of promoting and demonstrating the use of evidence-based nutrition science to underpin learning and teaching, using information and concepts from recognised authorities such as NICE, SACN, etc. Please note that if a course is based upon naturopathy or alternative and complementary nutritional or allied therapies, certification cannot be awarded.
- A Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr) or Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) who holds active registration on the UKVRN must be involved in the development, delivery and/or review of the training materials, and must have oversight of all of the course content and the application submission before making their confirmation statement. A Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr) or Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) must also be involved in reviewing the content as part of your annual return.
- Please ensure that you have read the AfN Certification Standards and Procedures, Marketing Rules & Terms and Conditions prior to applying.
- Certification applications take an average of 8 weeks to be processed, once all documents and payment have been received. Successful applicants are awarded course certification for a period of 3-years, subject to satisfactory annual returns at the end of years 1 and 2.
An invoice for the appropriate fee will be issued upon receipt of this application. Please see our website for current fees. If you require an invoice in advance of your application, please contact the Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: applications cannot be sent for assessment until fees have been paid in full.
All information from the application form and supporting material will be retained by the AfN and will not be disclosed or circulated other than for the purposes of administering this scheme.
Please select to confirm